Thursday, December 22, 2011

One Month!

I can't believe one month has already passed! I don't think I have ever changed so much in one month... or learned so much... ever in my life. What a joy Colby is.

We went to the doctor and he has grown to 10 lbs and 21 and 3/4 inches. Something about having a doctor tell you that your baby is growing just right is the greatest relief ever! I wish I could go back every day :)

We plan to take his monthly pictures in this recliner. It was Rick's when he was growing up and now it is one of my favorite parts of his room.

It is hard to know his personality just yet. I know he loves to snuggle. The only thing he likes to do more is eat! He had a good growth spurt at 3 weeks old. He is starting to sleep one longer stretch at night of about 4 hours. He is finally sleeping consistently in his bassinet at night. For a while there we reclined, rocked, walked, anything to get him to sleep! We're all getting the hang of it now. Colby, we love you so and can't believe how you are already growing and changing!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the recliner! What a neat idea for the monthly pics!

    ReplyDelete