Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A long awaited meeting

One of the sweetest parts of this pregnancy was that I shared it with so many women in my life. The craziest of those is that my sister and I were pregnant at the same time! She gave birth to Lexy exactly (almost to the hour) two weeks before Colby. We just thought we needed each other while we were pregnant... we had no idea! It is so sweet to text my sister at 2 in the morning while I'm feeding my baby and she texts right back because she is feeding her's. Blessed.

We could not wait to get these two loves together. These were the first of what will be millions of pictures of these two together.

Colby all swaddled when Lexy arrived...

Lexy was so calm the entire time and Colby was not having it :)

Sisters with their babies

My parents are so proud and excited!

We are so excited to watch these two grow up together!

Colby (4 days) and Lexy (18 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment