Monday, February 27, 2012

Date Night :)

For Valentine's Day my parents gave us a card good for a nice dinner out that came with babysitting! They have been watching Colby on Saturday afternoon so that Rick and I can attend a life group at church. So this weekend we extended the afternoon into the evening and went to a great dinner. I have zero pictures of Rick and I. You can picture it.... we ate and talked like people who hadn't talked in a while. Amazing how much we have to say now! And Colby had a great time with Gran and Grandad.

Grandad is a pro bottle feeder. My favorite part of this is Colby's sweet hand wrapped around my dad's finger.

Cute full boy

I guess Gran was taking the pictures so there aren't any of her! Colby had a great time and so did Rick and I. Thank you Mom and Dad... we are so lucky that you love us the way you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment