Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meeting Trystan Grace

Backing up to before Christmas... we got to have another special meeting for Colby and me! Not only was I pregnant at the same time as my sister, but also my two besties. Shannon and I had our babies less than a week apart! Shan and I have shared so many things in life but I know raising our kids along side each other will be the sweetest journey yet. Shannon was with us the day Colby was born... and the day after when I was sick even though she was 10 months pregnant, because that's what besties do :) So this is her third time to see Colby.

But my first time to hold sweet Trystan! She is just precious... I love her bows!

And then the really fun part... the beginning of what I know will be a sweet friendship.

Precious Brayden was here too, but he was too busy showing Uncle Rick his spiderman to be photographed.

Love being able to introduce Colby to people who have loved him and prayed for him long before he was ever on his way!

No comments:

Post a Comment