Monday, May 6, 2013

A Sad First

The week before Easter Colby and I had a sad first for him!  He was in his first car accident.  Someone hit the man behind me who then ran into me.  While my car didn't have a huge amount of damage, the car behind me was totaled.  Sweet Colby cried when it happened but I think that was as much because I screamed as anything.  He stopped pretty quickly.  I left him in his seat until EMS came to check everybody out.  Luckily we had his little dvd player so he sat and watched for quite a while as we worked everything out.  The EMS said that he was "perfect" and I couldn't have agreed more. We also got a good laugh that our tow truck driver's name was Colby too. It took a few weeks but we got my car back and are back on the road. I am so grateful it wasn't worse! Here's a pic of Colby and I at bath time that evening... Sad but silly ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment