Saturday, July 21, 2012

Road Trip Part 2: Wildlife

After we left New Braunfels we headed toward San Antonio.  We didn't have any plans until dinner time though.  As we were driving down I-35 I saw a sign for Texas Wildlife Ranch and we decided to go.  I'm not sure how I never went there the entire time I lived in San Antonio.  I wasn't sure what Colby would think but he liked it.  He might have liked riding in the front or the animals... but he liked something!

Let's hit the road!


Not-so-sweet ostrich
Hello Mr. Goat
 
 While we were in the petting zoo area, the two llamas that were there decided to get a little frisky.  Or a lot frisky.  I am SO happy that Colby didn't know what he was looking at.  I'm thinking the she llama wasn't having it because they started to kind of fight and that was our cue to get out of there!
My first petting zoo was fun!
So glad we made the stop... what a fun place!

No comments:

Post a Comment