Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

Since we would be with the Turners on Thanksgiving, we got to have an early Thanksgiving celebration with the Wolfinger side.  I only have two pictures of that event but they are pretty typical of these days.
"When are we going to eat??"
"Was it something I said??"
 On Thanksgiving morning we headed to Round Rock to enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving meal.  This was Colby's first time to ride in the car with his seat facing forward... he loves it and so do we!
 We had a great time with these sweet girls, Mimi, PawPaw, and Colby's great-grandmother.  I will always love getting to watch these girls and Colby grow up together.  And just so I remember... Addysen asked me to make up a secret handshake that used the word besties.  So when she is 13 and will have nothing to do with me, I can remind her that once her Aunt Jen was her bestie!

No comments:

Post a Comment