Friday, July 12, 2013

Getaway

Rick and I were invited by Rick's dad to go on a little adults' trip.  We had talked for a while about taking a little trip on our own and we couldn't pass up the chance!  I was so nervous about leaving Colby overnight for the first time in his entire life.  But we had a blast and Colby did too!  Not sure if he missed us all that much and had a great time with Gran and Pop.  The only pictures I have are these...
Pretty happy ;)
The machine that Rick didn't want to play, but ended up sending us home about $300 richer.
If there were more pictures they would include us laying by the pool, taking naps, eating a lot, and generally enjoying uninterrupted conversation.  I was really ready to get back to my little man but we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment