Sunday, October 14, 2012

House Divided

I know so many families have a fun rivalry in their family... it makes football season even more fun!  On my side of the family, I am the only person that went to Baylor.  My parents, sister, and cousin all went to TCU.  We are so happy to be together in the Big 12 now so this game will be a regular occurrence.  Sadly, Baylor had a pretty horrible game this year.  But that didn't make it any less fun for us.

Before the game we stopped by campus to stretch our legs.




Then it was time for this sweet boy's first football game!  We started off sitting in some great front row seats that my cousin gave us.  That ended up being the front row of the student section which was rowdy!  So we made a move to our other tickets more in the Baylor alumni area.  It turned out being a good move for me as I got to see lots of friends!

Here's Gran being a bad influence!
It almost worked too... look at that hand.


We stayed through the third quarter!  That was longer than I had hoped and we had so much fun!  We sat next to people who were so sweet to Colby and indulged his love of a good game of stranger peek a boo.  Then we went and visited friends and it was about time to be done.

We went ahead and changed C into pj's since we were driving home after the game.  He needed a little Daddy time before bed so he did a little practice driving.

We certainly look forward to a better game next year Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment